WarungKopi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarungKopi

Recommended [C - ALBUM] Jessie Chiang - Teruterubozu, Pop/Ballad/R&B (Released November 14, 2008)

steven
    steven
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male
    Jumlah posting : 1036
    Lokasi : Medan boo
    Registration date : 25.09.08

Recommended [C - ALBUM] Jessie Chiang - Teruterubozu, Pop/Ballad/R&B (Released November 14, 2008) Empty Recommended [C - ALBUM] Jessie Chiang - Teruterubozu, Pop/Ballad/R&B (Released November 14, 2008)

Post by steven Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:54 pm

A teruterubozu (sunshine doll) is an amulet used in Japan thought to be able to bring good weather - and it's also what Jessie Chiang Yu Chen adopts for the title of her maiden album. Hyped as a refreshing new talent on the Taiwan pop music scene, the model-turned-singer has the pretty looks required to turn heads, and her record company Avex no doubt have high expectations for her. A stellar cast of musicians has been assembled to compose and produce the album, including Wilber Pan and her rumored boyfriend, Jay Chou. In fact, Jessie's first released song was the title song "Teruterubozu" which was featured in Chou's film Secret last year. Highlights from the album include the fairy tale-like first plug "My Theme Song", and "In the Mood for Love", featuring lyrics penned by Jessie herself. [Credit : YesAsia.com]

Genre : Pop/Ballad/Pop Rock/R&B
    File Size : 54.85MB
    Record Label : Avex (TW)
    Language : Mandarin

Tracklist :
    01. 我的主題曲 (My Theme Song)
    02. 我太乖 (I'm Too Well-Behaved)
    03. 浪漫愛 (Romantic Love)
    04. 狗狗日記 (Diary Of A Dog)
    05. 我的寶貝 (My Baby)
    06. 櫻花開了 (Sakura Flowers Blossom)
    07. 分手倒數 (Break-up Countdown)
    08. 十五號公路 (No. 15th Public Road)
    09. 喜歡一個人的心情 (In The Mood For Love)
    10. 晴天娃娃 (Teruterubozu - Sunshine Doll)

download
    steven
    steven
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male
    Jumlah posting : 1036
    Lokasi : Medan boo
    Registration date : 25.09.08

Recommended [C - ALBUM] Jessie Chiang - Teruterubozu, Pop/Ballad/R&B (Released November 14, 2008) Empty Re: Recommended [C - ALBUM] Jessie Chiang - Teruterubozu, Pop/Ballad/R&B (Released November 14, 2008)

Post by steven Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:01 pm

yg suka jay chow harus download ini...

keren banget ne...

Waktu sekarang Tue May 14, 2024 10:50 am