WarungKopi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarungKopi

5 posters

ARSENAL FC FANS WELCOME... JOIN THE GUNNERS NOW!!!

dr.tony
    dr.tony
    WarungKopi Star
    WarungKopi Star

Male
    Jumlah posting : 350
    Lokasi : J-A-K-A-R-T-A
    Registration date : 11.10.08

ARSENAL FC FANS WELCOME... JOIN THE GUNNERS NOW!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ARSENAL FC FANS WELCOME... JOIN THE GUNNERS NOW!!!

Post by dr.tony Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:58 pm

ciek wrote:
    dr.tony wrote:
    kalo di inggris MU DONK

dr.tony paling tau dech soal liga inggris.

tentu aja jagoannya Manchester United

YO I BRO...
    KALO LIGA INGGRIS KITA JADI TEMEN D..
    HAAHA..
    MU - CR7
    ARSENAL???????????
    TIM APAAN SIH?
    BARU DENGER.. HAHAHAHA...
    i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male
    Jumlah posting : 2412
    Lokasi : M-City
    Registration date : 23.10.08

ARSENAL FC FANS WELCOME... JOIN THE GUNNERS NOW!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ARSENAL FC FANS WELCOME... JOIN THE GUNNERS NOW!!!

Post by i_am_badboyz Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:59 am

Taek klean b2
    wakakaka...
    prediksi arsenal - mu 3-0 loh...
    fabregas hattrick lo....
    MU ke laot aja dech
    i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:23 am

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:25 am

2Arsenal 1Manchester United
    Nasri 22, 48 Da Silva 89

WAKAKAKAKKAAAAAA.....
    PUAS!!!!!!
    terbukti sapa penguasa lnggris
    i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:31 am

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

'It was a game for those who love football'
    “I feel it was a very important result because I imagine what would have happened if we had lost today. Mathematically it was very important for us to stay close to the top and to show what kind of determination, spirit and mental attitude we have. We went out there today thinking that we will win no matter what happens. No matter what happens on the pitch we will keep going and that is what we did.

“We won against, for me, a great Man United side and the difference was maybe we took our chances early on and they didn’t. After we scored the second goal we did hang on but tried to score the third goal on the counter attack. We wouldn’t do that and that is why the game remained very tight until the end.”

On the contribution of Samir Nasri…
    “When he is in front of goal he can finish with his right foot or left foot. He has a lot of pace and power and I encourage him to go in the final third. He was a more typical playmaker in France who gave the ball and took it back. I believe that with his pace he can penetrate in the final third and he will score plenty of goals. That is what he did today because he is a tremendous finisher.”

On ever doubting his side’s chances…
    “I didn’t doubt the spirit of my players. I acknowledged that we made some mistakes, especially against Tottenham, but I never questioned the spirit, quality or ability to play for the championship.

“There is only one thing in our job and that is to go on the football pitch and show how much you want it, show quality on the pitch – and spirit – and that is what we did. I believe above all today it was a fantastic football game because both teams played with the right spirit.”

On winning despite missing players…
    “For example you had a player like Nicklas Bendtner today who had an outstanding game. It shows how different this job is because on Wednesday he was not especially on his best form and three days later he produced a quality performance. It was a team answer, first of all we showed that we have the squad which is questioned so many times. We showed that no matter who plays we have the spirit.”

On Man United’s squandered chances…
    “I do not want to talk too much about the difference between the teams but I thought that we did everything that was needed to win the game. If you say we could have lost it if they had taken every chance, maybe. But we have done everything we could to win this game and our attitude cannot be questioned, nor our quality. Personally I do not question the quality of Man United.

“You know that every big game is like that. I just said after the game that Man United are a great team. They have just won the European Cup last year and the Premier League last year, you cannot be a small team and do that. Of course they are a great team, of course they had chances as well, but we had chances too. That is why I believe it was a cracking football game. If you love football, I do not say you love Arsenal or Man United, today it was a game for people who love football.”

On facing another ‘football playing’ side…
    “Football becomes very interesting when both teams want to play, we have seen that again today. I believe that apart from Stoke, we went to Bolton and Blackburn and we won in a convincing way. We had one accident at Stoke and after it provoked hysteria. After the 0-0 against Fenerbahce we have eight points in the Champions League and no one else has more apart from Juventus who have 10. All across Europe nobody has more than eight points in the Champions League. It is difficult sometimes to understand why everybody became so critical so suddenly.

“There is respect [for Sir Alex Ferguson] of course. I believe that we are surviving battlers in this game and therefore I have a lot of respect for him. We both play football.”

On playing out six minutes of injury time…
    “I felt ‘that’s a very long time’. Just before they scored the fourth official told me it was going to be six minutes and I asked him if he was sure, what’s that? I have never played six minutes here.

“I personally would have preferred it if they had gone to the corner flag. I prefer that to passing the ball around in our own half with three minutes to go. We would prefer to have a positive attitude in the other half of the pitch. I want them first to be in the other half of the pitch then they are as close to the corner flag as possible.

“You always have to be cautious though because on day when we played Chelsea it was 2-2 and Kanu had the ball. I told him to go to the corner flag but he didn’t listen and he went and scored the third and we won 3-2. If the players have the quality then they always find the right answer.”

[Saturday, November 08, 2008]
    ciek
    ciek
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male
    Jumlah posting : 1989
    Registration date : 19.09.08

Post by ciek Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:43 pm

Jelek banget ketawa nya Arsene Wenger.
    i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:37 am

ciek wrote:Jelek banget ketawa nya Arsene Wenger.
    jelek2 gitu kmrn ferguson sms gw bilank dia naksir loh ma wenger
    dasar pelatih tim homo uppss... mu maksud gw
    waakkakakaa
    i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:03 am

ARSENAL FC FANS WELCOME... JOIN THE GUNNERS NOW!!! - Page 2 61282rq3.thARSENAL FC FANS WELCOME... JOIN THE GUNNERS NOW!!! - Page 2 Thpix
    Arsenal Mengamuk Telan Wigan 3-0
    INILAH.COM, London - Arsenal masih terlalu tangguh bagi Wigan Athletic di pentas Piala Liga (Carling). Skuad muda belia Arsene Wenger secara menyakinkan menekuk The Latics 3-0.
    The Gunners membuka keunggulannya lewat striker muda belia Jay Simpson menit ke-42, memanfaatkan umpan matang dari Jack Wilshere.
    Meski menurunkan hampir seluruh pemain mudanya, termasuk gelandang Aaron Ramsey, pelatih Arsenal Arsene Wenger tetap dibuat percaya dengan kemampuan anak asuhnya.
    Dari 11 pemain yang menjadi starter, hanya Djohan Djourou dan kiper Lukas Fabianski yang terhitung senior. Sedangkan pemain-pemain pilarnya semacam Cesc Fabregas, Theo Walcott termasuk kapten William Gallas diistirahatkan. Padahal The Latics menurunkan kekuatan penuh mereka.
    Klub London Utara ini kembali mencetak gol keduanya juga lewat Simpson menit ke-67. Kali ini bukan Wilshere yang memberi umpan bagi Simpson, namun umpan matang Carlos Alberto Vela.
    Arsenal melengkapi kemenangan timnya 3-0 setelah Vela mencetak go menit ke-70. Hasil mengesankan ini membuktikan filosofi Wenger menyusul kritikan tajam yang dialamatkan pada 'Gudang Peluru' menyusul kekalahan dari Hull City dan Stoke City di ajang Liga Primer.[S1]
    i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:08 am

Pemain Remaja Arsenal Gulung Wigan

Rabu, 12 November 2008 | 07:29 WIB

TEMPO Interaktif, London: Arsenal menurunkan para pemain remajanya di ajang Piala Liga putaran keempat, Selasa (11/11). Tapi para pemain yang berusia rata-rata 19 tahun ini sudah cukup untuk menggulung Wigan 3-0.

Sejak memegang Arsenal pada 1996, pelatih Arsene Wenger selalu menjadikan Piala Liga--kompetisi kelas tiga setelah Liga Primer dan Piala FA--sebagai ajang melatih para pemain yuniornya, yang tinggal selangkah lagi masuk tim utama.

Sikap ini berbeda dengan kesebelasan lain di Liga Primer, yang tetap menurunkan pemain kelas satu di ajang Piala Liga. Salah satu adalah Wigan.

Wigan datang ke Stadion Highbury dengan kekuatan penuh termasuk penyerang Mesir yang sedang naik daun, Amr Zaki. Praktis pelatih Wigan, Steve Bruce, hanya mengubah satu pemain di formasi Wigan dibanding saat kesebelasan ini mengalahkan Stoke beberapa hari lalu.

Tapi para pemain muda Arsenal memperlihatkan bahwa mereka memang layak dipercaya. Pemain harapan Inggris, Jay Simpson, mencetak dua gol dan pemain Meksiko, Carlos Vela, mencetak satu gol yang sangat indah lainnya membuat tim ini masuk delapan besar.

Sebelum menaklukkan Wigan, para pemain muda Arsenal lebih dramatis. Mereka mengalahkan Sheffield United 6-0 di babak ketiga.

Wigan berusaha tidak dipermalukan seperti Sheffield United sehingga Bruce mengumpulkan para pemainnya di tengah, menahan laju pemain muda Arsenal.

Tapi taktik itu tidak berjalan baik. Arsenal begitu mendominasi pertandingan. Hanya penampilan kiper Chris Kirkland, yang membuat Wigan tidak dipermalukan lebih parah lagi.

Simpson, yang diharapkan bisa menjadi andalan Inggris di tahun-tahun mendatang, mencetak gol pertama di menit 15. Dengan disaksikan pelatih Inggris, Fabio Capello, Simpson mencetak gol hasil kerjasama dengan Vela.

Selama pertandingan, Arsenal terus menekan. Kieran Gibbs membuat tembakan tapi diselamatkan Kirkland. Aaron Ramsey, yang melakukan tendangan bebas, juga melihat bola yang ditendang ditahan kiper.

Usaha Arsenal membuahkan hasil pada menit 24. Vela melakukan tembakan melengkung dengan kaki kiri. Pemain berusia 19 tahun ini langsung berteriak kegirangan melihat tembakannya, bahkan sebelum kiper sempat menepis dan bola menjadi gol.

Gol terakhir Arsenal dicetak oleh Simpson lagi sesaat sebelum turun minum. Kali ini bahkan gol tercipta oleh kerjasama para pemain asal Inggris semua. Jack Wilshire, menusuk dari sayap kanan, membuat umpan matang yang diselesaikan dengan baik oleh Simpson.

Wigan juga tidak beruntung dalam pertandingan ini. Mestinya Arsenal dihukum penalti karena sentuhan tangan Johan Djourou. Sedang Amr Zaki gagal membuat gol dari peluang yang bagus.

Di babak kedua, Arsenal tetap mendominasi tapi tidak ada gol yang tercetak.

Nurkhoiri/AFP
    ciek
    ciek
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by ciek Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:19 pm

i_am_badboyz wrote:
    jelek2 gitu kmrn ferguson sms gw bilank dia naksir loh ma wenger
    dasar pelatih tim homo uppss... mu maksud gw
    waakkakakaa

Mmm...
    jgn cerita yang aneh2 looo....

mana mgkn Sir Alex sms bro lar...???

apa sedang dalam acara Mimpi kali ye.....???
    ciek
    ciek
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by ciek Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:21 pm

Mmmm....

nasib nya sama spt Man_utd..

sama-sama menikmati kemenangan & semoga jumpa lagi di babak selanjut nya...
    i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:57 pm

ciek wrote:Mmmm....

nasib nya sama spt Man_utd..

sama-sama menikmati kemenangan & semoga jumpa lagi di babak selanjut nya...
    ntar kalah kok???
    i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:31 pm

ARSENAL FC FANS WELCOME... JOIN THE GUNNERS NOW!!! - Page 2 Gun1226480634wigan11112kq7.thARSENAL FC FANS WELCOME... JOIN THE GUNNERS NOW!!! - Page 2 Thpix
    Simpson - Legend made me an Arsenal fan
    A decade ago Jay Simpson was a star-struck kid who lost his tongue when he met Ian Wright in the tunnel at Highbury. Last night the bustling striker did a passable impression of his all-time Arsenal hero.

Simpson produced two crisp finishes to catapult Arsène Wenger's youngsters into the last eight of the Carling Cup for the fourth successive season. It was the perfect way to mark his first start for the Club and took Simpson's tally at Emirates Stadium to five goals in 188 minutes when you take into account his hat-trick against Cardiff in the Youth Cup last year.

That works out at a goal every 37 minutes - a rate even Wright could not match. How Simpson would love to emulate the man who turned him onto the Club he now plays for.

"When I was growing up I used to watch Ian Wright and that's what made me an Arsenal fan," revealed Simpson. "I had posters of him on my wall.

"I met Wright once, it was quite a while ago at my first Arsenal match at Highbury. I met him in the tunnel and I was starstruck, I didn't know what to say to him! He shook my hand and I didn't know what to do! I was nine at the time. He's still an Arsenal fan and he would have been happy to see the English players out there tonight."

Simpson impressed with his intelligent running and cool finishing on Tuesday night, converting Jack Wilshere's through-ball four minutes before half time and slotting home Carlos Vela's cut-back after 68 minutes. Afterwards the 19-year-old explained how last year's loan spell at Millwall - and a pre-match chat with an Arsenal star - helped him against Wigan.

"I played on the wing for Millwall so my runs from wide positions have improved a lot," said Simpson.

"It was a whole new position to adapt to, especially with how Millwall play because it wasn't about getting the ball down and playing a passing game. It was about making runs in behind. If I got it to feet you would go down the line and cross it whereas at Arsenal you would normally pass it, so it's a lot different.

"Also I went up and spoke to Emmanuel Adebayor before the game and he gave me a bit of advice which paid off on the pitch. He told me that when I am shooting, just make sure I hit the target, don't concentrate too much on power.

"I scored a hat-trick in the Youth Cup at Emirates Stadium but this is a lot more special, especially because I am an Arsenal fan. I would have been happy with one so to get two is great.

"Now all of us want a big side, we want to test ourselves. That's what it's all about, playing against the big teams, the big-name players and seeing what you can do against them. If we get Manchester United or Liverpool, we'd want them to put out their first team because it would show they've got respect for us. I'd be delighted if we got them in the next round."
    whats up
    whats up
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male
    Jumlah posting : 1496
    Registration date : 18.09.08

Post by whats up Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:00 am

UPDATE TERBARU

ARSENAL VS ASTON VILLA 0 - 2

ADA APA DGN ARSENAL??????????????
    ciek
    ciek
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by ciek Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:17 am

ARSENAL - ASTON VILLA = 0 - 2

MANCHESTER UNITED - STOKE CITY = 5 - 0

ini bukti bahwa Man_Utd terkuat di Inggris.

CR7 cetak 2 gol...

Fabregas .... ???
    Mana gol nya??
    i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:32 pm

tkuat di liga inggris???
    arsenal 2 - 1 MU
    da lupa yo????
    i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:34 pm

tkuat di liga inggris???
    arsenal 2 - 1 MU
    da lupa yo????
    ciek
    ciek
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by ciek Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:09 pm

i_am_badboyz wrote:tkuat di liga inggris???
    arsenal 2 - 1 MU
    da lupa yo????

itu kan Arsenal di bantu sama wasit bro....
    ciek
    ciek
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by ciek Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:15 pm

Update Skor...

Burnley vs Arsenal = 2 - 0

Arsenal kalah lagi...

Wkakakaka.....
    King.herlmand
    King.herlmand
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male
    Jumlah posting : 1743
    Lokasi : Tempat paling rame
    Registration date : 03.10.08

Post by King.herlmand Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:13 pm

Arsenal kn sengaja ngalah dulu. Ntr ud lwt thn br arsenal tanpa tanding. Ha5.
    ciek
    ciek
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by ciek Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:38 pm

King.herman wrote:Arsenal kn sengaja ngalah dulu. Ntr ud lwt thn br arsenal tanpa tanding. Ha5.

bro kapan mimpi nya...???
    i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:30 pm

MU kalah ma Arsenal
    Chelsea kalah ma Arsenal

Maaf, tolonk donk di jwb.
    Sapa ya tim terkuat di Inggris???
    ciek
    ciek
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by ciek Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:20 pm

i_am_badboyz wrote:MU kalah ma Arsenal
    Chelsea kalah ma Arsenal

Maaf, tolonk donk di jwb.
    Sapa ya tim terkuat di Inggris???

MANCHESTER UNITED is the Best...
    i_am_badboyz
    i_am_badboyz
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by i_am_badboyz Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:20 am

Tuh...
    jawaban yg ga sesuai fakta
    ciek
    ciek
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Male

Post by ciek Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:48 pm

Arsenal pernah menjuarai Piala Champion ga Bro...???

Kapan itu...??

tanya kenapa...???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Waktu sekarang Wed May 15, 2024 9:56 pm