WarungKopi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarungKopi

RESENSI MOTIVASI

shia shia
    shia shia
    WarKop Super DIVA
    WarKop Super DIVA

Female
    Jumlah posting : 1020
    Lokasi : MEDAN
    Registration date : 26.09.08

RESENSI MOTIVASI Empty RESENSI MOTIVASI

Post by shia shia Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:43 pm

Are Leaders Born Or Made?

July 10th, 2008 Motivational Stori
    Leadership is not just for people at the top. Everyone can learn to lead by discovering the power that lies within each one of us to make a difference and being prepared when the call to lead comes. Some people may be better than others, but each of us has a starting point to build on with training and practice. You do not have to be officially designated as a leader of a group to be an effective leader. Leadership is a process that helps a group to achieve its goals. Leaders and group members can mutually influence each other’s ideas. “The person who exhibits leadership is … someone that makes things happen that
    would not happen otherwise.” (A.D. Edwards and D. Jones)
    Read More Are Leaders Born Or Made?

Posted in Motivational Tips | No Comments »

The Optomist Creed

Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
    Talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
    Make all your friends feel there is something in them.
    Look at the sunny side of everything.
    Be as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
    Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
    Give everyone a smile.
    (more…)
    Read More The Optomist Creed

Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »

Converting Bad Habits to Good Ones

Once a bad habit has positioned itself firmly in place, it will not want to leave. It is generally much harder to rid yourself of a bad habit than it was to acquire it in the first place. Over time these bad habits become internalized and become a part of you. Try as you might to get rid of it, the bad habit holds on tight. Trying to get rid of a bad habit will not work. The only sure fire way to get rid of a bad habit is to make certain you replace it with a good habit. Once you have eliminated the bad habit, you then must focus on controlling the kind of habits you acquire in the future.
    Read More Converting Bad Habits to Good Ones

Double Them!!

Les Brown, an inspirational speaker, tells the story of one of his friends, a salesman, who was in financial trouble because sales were down. Les asked him, “How many phone calls are you making a day?” His friend answered, “Twenty five.” Les didn’t hesitate with his advice. “Double them,” he said. “Make fifty. Or seventy-five. Or one hundred.” The salesman answered, “Aw, man. that’s too much.” (more…)
    Read More Double Them!!

Attitude Determines Attitude

I woke up early today, excited over all I get to do before the clock strikes midnight. I have responsibilities to fulfill today. I am important. My job is to choose what kind of day I am going to have.
    Today I can complain because the weather is rainy or I can be thankful that the grass is getting watered for free.
    Today I can feel sad that I don’t have more money or I can be glad that my finances encourage me to plan my purchases wisely and guide me away from waste.
    Today I can grumble about my health or I can rejoice that I am alive.
    (more…)
    Read More Attitude Determines Attitude

Are you a Professional?

• A professional learns every aspect of the job. An amateur skips the learning process whenever possible.
    • A professional carefully discovers what is needed and wanted. An amateur assumes what others need and want.
    • A professional looks, speaks and dresses like a professional. An amateur is sloppy in appearance and speech.
    • A professional is focused and clear-headed. An amateur is confused and distracted.
    • A professional does not let mistakes slide by. An amateur ignores or hides mistakes.
    • A professional jumps into difficult assignments. An amateur tries to get out of difficult work. (more…)

Read More Are you a Professional?

Disney Land Success

We all know that Disney Land is one fun place to be in… for the young and old alike.
    Disney claims that they employ 38,000 employees, acting as hosts to their ‘guests’. How do they ensure that each and every one would provide an authentic Disney experience to their guests?
    Disney had a set of guidelines for ‘Disney’ service:
    1. Make eye contact and smile
    2. Greet and welcome every guest
    3. Seek out guest contact
    4. Provide immediate service recovery
    5. Display appropriate body language at all times
    6. Preserve the “magical” guest experience
    7. Thank each and every guest
    (more…)
    Read More Disney Land Success

Your Personal Image Can Be The Key To Your Success Or Failure In Life.

Appearance, dress, and the way you act in business, professional, personal or social situations are critical elements of the other person’s immediate perception of you. It has been estimated that about 70% of all selling situations are shaped in a positive or negative way by the other person’s perception of you. The same is true whether you are trying to sell yourself as a person, an employee, as a salesperson for products or services or as a friend or associate. So remember… Invest in yourself - Dress well, Eat well, Read good books and (more…)
    Read More Your Personal Image Can Be The Key To Your Success Or Failure In Life.

Your Image To Success

Your Personal Image Can Be The Key To Your Success Or Failure In Life. Appearance, dress, and the way you act in business, professional, personal or social situations are critical elements of the other person’s immediate perception of you. It has been estimated that about 70% of all selling situations are shaped in a positive or negative way by the other person’s perception of you. (more…)
    Read More Your Image To Success

Tips on Why Appraisals are Important…

Employee performance appraisals that work share some common characteristics. They tell workers how they’ve performed and can improve — then motivate them to do so. The process generates understanding and commitment, which, together, should result in increased employee productivity. It is a time for guiding & molding not Blaming.
    (more…)

Waktu sekarang Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:13 am